Thermal Analyst Engineer
- Critical analysis of specifications
- Support to Design and dimensioning of thermal control by reconciling internal and customer needs.
- Provide support in the thermal engineering (design, analysis, and verification area) related to thermal control activities.
- Build geometrical and thermal models, perform relevant analyses, evaluate critically the results and issue relevant documentation covering all work performed.
- Support thermal verification test campaigns for ongoing projects by performing/reviewing test procedures, test predictions and test correlations and attend the tests if required.
- Support project reviews.
- Provide adequate documentation, covering all tasks above.
Skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline (Thermal/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent);
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Pragmatic concerned about the respect of the technical and planning commitments.
- Experience in thermal engineering and knowledge of thermal software are considered a plus.
- Professional level of the English language
- Benevento (IT)