Spacecraft System Engineer
- Spacecraft System Engineer
- Manage the development, qualification and delivery of the assigned spacecraft/system/subsystem;
- Systems Engineering development lifecycle and change management process;
- Operations concept development, system and product design, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control;
- Develop and manage spacecraft/system/subsystem requirements tracking and verification techniques;
- Create simulations and perform analysis across spacecraft/system/subsystem functions;
- Build test methods and plans for new developments through final product deployment;
- Develop, in collaboration with team members, interface specifications and other design documents;
- Lead customer and integrated team meetings and facilitating technical exchanges;
- Assist with program management, schedule tracking, and product management;
- Effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and team member contributors on the programthe overview of the Hardware Development & Qualification activities related to the project;
- Systems Engineering support tasks as needed.
Required technical skills/competences:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Space System Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years relevant professional working experience in the space industry.
- Ability to manage relationships between the technical team and the customer as well as good communication skills.
- Result-oriented approach to work in a multidiscipline roject environment.
- Previous experience with ESA projects is an asset.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation, reports.
- Teamwork skills
- Professional level of the English language (oral and written). Other European languages are are beneficial but not necessary.
- The opportunity to participate in unique projects for European Space Agency;
- The opportunity to development of Czech space industry;
- Great support team;
- Full Time Contract;
- Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally;
- Participation in many interesting events;
- Good coffee, couch and hammock in our social co-working zone;
- A wide range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone subsidized tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days, and much more)