Senior Structural Analyst
Required technical skills/Competences:
- Senior structural analyst in space (preferred) or aeronautics with 5-10 years of experience.
- Professional level of the English language
- Structural analyst for space systems/subsystems;
- Optional: experience in the field of composite structures.
- Structural analysis (FEM modeling, static and dynamic analysis, thermo-elastic analysis, composite modeling);
- Review of analysis / FEM models;
- Reporting in English;
- Participation in project reviews;
- Coordination with project team (optional: drafting of test procedures and test report for vibration test);
- Coordination with supplier (especially regarding composites).
Hierarchical Position (to whom reports/who manages/with whom collaborates):
- Reports to program manager, technical and program directorate, manages structural analysts, collaborates with project teams.
- Benevento (IT) preferred
- Ancona (IT) optional