Senior Power Electronic Engineer
SAB Aerospace s.r.l. located in Benevento is seeking for the Electronics Department for immediate start a
Power Electronic Engineer (m/f)
In particular he/she is in charge of the following activities:
- Design and sizing of active power device/module and passive component
- Analyze and verify EMC/EMI susceptibility and emissivity of electrical power management H/W.
- Hands-on prototyping and debug experience testing complex power systems,
- Create Design, Development and Verification Plans, Procedures and Test Reports;
- Writing technical documentation.
- Electrical Interfaces definition and analysis (EICD, pin functions)
- Internal cabling design
- Supervision of EEE components procurement in accordance with ESCC spec;
- Manage the technical aspects with the customer and suppliers concerning power avionics aspects.
- Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering with a preferred specialty in power electronics;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of power electronics system for
- Consolidated knowledge of the methodologies and processes within the Space Systems Engineering
and Lifecycle Design & Development of a Satellite;
- Good OrCAD, LTSpice, Matlab (or similar) skills;
- Basic knowledge of PCB layout design;
- Experience on typical design analysis methodologies for power electronics in harsh environments
(WCA, PSA, FMEA, RAMS, FDIR)
- Result orientation, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills,
stress resistance, time management;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Benevento(IT). Candidates must be available for national and international business trips.