Product Assurance Engineer
- Product Assurance Engineer
- Support PA activities during all the project phases (A,B,C and D).
- Check and be responsible for technical documentation.
- Participate on project and supplier milestone reviews including review of data packs, submission of review item discrepancies, participation at reviews and supporting the engineering teams in determining an appropriate review outcome.
- Processing of supplier Major Non-Conformances and participate in supplier Major non-conformance review boards ensuring effective and appropriate resolution of the issues.
- Perform inspection points for supplier hardware as needed, involving review of documentation, general verification of the build status and overall inspection.
- Facilitate processing approvals of supplier materials, parts and processes.
- Participation in technical projects meetings.
- Participation in Incoming/Outcoming Inspections, Integration and test campaigns.
Required technical skills/competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the technological industry with emphasis on mechanical or electrical engineering (preferably in the space segment).
- Interest in processes, quality, problem solving and improvement.
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with no supervision.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated capabilities in technical documentation writing in institutional context (ESA/GSA) will be an asset.
A professional level of the English language (oral and written) is required, Czech language is an advantage. Other European languages are beneficial but not necessary.
- Headquarters/ Workplace:
- Previous experience with ESA projects and ECSS standards.
- The opportunity to participate in unique projects for the European Space Agency.
- The opportunity to develop the Czech space industry.
- Great support team.
- Full Time Contract.
- Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally.
- Participation in many interesting events.
- Good coffee and couch in our social coworking zone.
- A wide range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone subsidized tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days, and more).