- Procurement Manager
- Verifies the supplier compliance with ECSS, applicable/ reference documents standards.
- Negotiates conditions of the project with potential suppliers.
- Defines, prepares and publishes invitations to tender (ITT) documentation and all inputs for publication.
- Organizes and participates in the tender evaluation boards
- Guarantees compliance with the set processes for ITT and Procurement.
- Is responsible for meeting deadlines and processes within the entrusted duties.
- Coordinates the activities of suppliers from the technical, administrative and economic point of view, he checks performance in the scope of the concluded contract.
- During the implementation of a contract, cooperates with the CAD, FEM, PA and AIT Departments.
Required technical skills/competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year in relevant professional working experience or knowledge of relevant technical domains.
- Ability to manage relationships between the technical team and the customer as well as good communication skills.
- Confidence with the applicable space standards.
- Result-oriented approach to work in a multi discipline project environment.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation, reports.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Teamwork skills.
A professional level of the Czech and English language (oral and written) is required. Other European languages are beneficial but not necessary.
- Headquarters/ Workplace:
- Previous experience with ESA projects and standards.
- The opportunity to participate in unique projects for the European Space Agency.
- The opportunity to develop the Czech space industry.
- Great support team.
- Full Time Contract.
- Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally.
- Participation in many interesting events.
- Good coffee and couch in our social coworking zone.
- A wide range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone subsidized tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days, and more).