Responsibilities of PA/QA:
- Establish and implement the PA & Safety requirements and standards for the development and procurement of space-grade materials, components and related processes in compliance with the customer’s general Product Assurance and Safety policy and ECSS
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Produce and implement PA plans
- PA support to surveillance of AIT activities
- Issue of NCR, participation to NRBs, MPCBs and the reviews established within the project
- Definition of formal acceptance requirements and conducting the Acceptance Reviews of all contractual deliverable items.
- Plan and perform audits and manage corrective actions to validate manufacturing processes and support procurement activities
- Reporting project PA status (deviations from plan/schedule).
Skills and experience:
- University Degree in Engineering;
- 1 or 2 years of experience in Product Assurance and Quality Assurance (preferably in the space domain);
- Knowledge of Configuration Management or the implementation of Product Assurance within a quality system certified to ISO 9001 would be an asset;
- Capability to work both within teams and independently.
- Experience in interacting with senior management, customers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Fluency in English is highly appreciated
- Benevento (IT)